Battle of the Budgets, the Next Episode of Another World: Stratford Style
Next, on Another World: Stratford Style!
Tonight, for your entertainment pleasure, the “Battle of the Budgets.” The first Town Council meeting since the overinflated budget was approved AND the BOE Meeting where their budget to spend that outrageous $6.8 million given to them is approved. Tonight’s episode will contain answers to the following questions:
- Will Chairwoman Daponte have a change of heart (doubtful, but we could hope)?
- Will the budget lies continue?
- Will council members come to their senses and fight for the people who elected them?
- Will they really make cuts to our EMS services?
- Will the truth set them free?
- Will the BOE budget be rubber stamped without question?
- Will World Language really be eliminated in elementary schools?
- Will the BOE Board finally come to the realization that there are inaccuracies?
- Will Superintendent Robinson’s contract be renewed?
- Should Superintendent Robinson’s contract be renewed?
Filed under: Stratford Political Theater | 7 Comments